7-7 Saturday: Shop Local All Day Long
Celebrate the close of Global Entrepreneurship Week and kick off the holiday shopping season by saluting local retail entrepreneurs, those shops and restaurants that anchor our Main Streets.
From 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 23, enjoy your hometown restaurants, shop in your Main Street marketplace and support Kansas City area small business and entrepreneurship. And, of course, shop local all year long!
You won't have to go far. Great locally owned, independent establishments can be found in every corner of the metro area.
Share the fun of this special shopping day by posting and tagging photos directly on ourFacebook page, or share them to Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #ShopLocalKC. Throughout the day, we’ll be scouring the socials looking for six hardworking shoppers who need a little refreshment and one diligent shop-gooder who needs something a little more substantial. (Look for a reply from KCSourceLink, and be sure to respond fast.
Not sure where to start?
Brought to you by Global Entrepreneurship Week and local Chambers of Commerce:
- Blue Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Brookside Business Association
- Councilman Scott Taylor, Kansas City, Missouri
- Downtown Lee’s Summit
- Kansas City Kansas Chamber of Commerce
- Lee’s Summit Chamber of Commerce
- Paola Chamber of Commerce
- Smithville Chamber of Commerce
- South Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Southtown Council
- Waldo Area Business Association
- And more
7-7 Saturday...breakfast, lunch, dinner and shopping in between!
- When: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Start: 23 November 2013
- End: 23 November 2013