Entrepreneurship: Global to Local
Registration begins at 4pm
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
Entrepreneurship: Global to Local - Entrepreneurs, esteemed researchers and global social changemakers discuss how entrepreneurship looks on both the global and national levels as well as how it impacts us right here in Arizona.
- Ward Andrews, CEO of Drawbackwards, founding anchor member at Gangplank and serial entrepreneur
- Jessica Bishop, founder and CEO, Klink Mobile
- Steve Haase, co-founder, Think Global Institute
- Philip Lechter, co-founder, Pay Your Family First
- Sidnee Peck, director of entrepreneurial initiatives, W. P. Carey School of Business
- Amy Scerra, co-founder, Think Global Institute
- Angela Totman, CEO, Pay Your Family First
Presented by the W. P. Carey School of Business and Think Global Institute.
Intermission Reception: 6:00 - 6:30 PM
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Local startup founders, including ASU students, faculty and alumni, discuss their experiences and lessons learned.
Panel 1: Emerging Founders
- Adam Brown, Pollen-Tech
- Erica Forzani, Breezing
- Kevin Goldman, 29th Drive
Panel 2: Female Founders
- Lauren Bailey, Upward Projects
- Trish Bear, i-ology
- Cynthia Valenzuela, KVZ Sports
- Clarizza Watson, SiO2
Panel 3: $50 Million+ Club Founders
- Eric Crown, Insight Enterprises/AZCrown
- Stephan Johnston, HealthTell
- Mike Kozicki, Axon
- Stuart Lindsay, Molecular Imaging
Presented by the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona Technology Enterprises, ASU Foundation and ASU Alumni Association.
- When: Registration begins at 4pm. 1st half: 4:30-6pm. 2nd half: 6:30-8:30pm
- Start: 19 November 2013
- End: 19 November 2013 23:59