HCC's Fourth Annual Small Business Growth Summit
Join us for a full day of workshops and speakers dedicated to developing the skills you need to grow your business!
Enjoy the inspirational story of our keynote speaker: Johnny Cupcakes!
Johnny Earle turned a joke into an off the wall, globally known T-Shirt brand and a multi-million dollar business by the age of 29! His inherent entrepreneurial savvy, innovative approach, and down-to-earth style has inspired entrepreneurs all over the world. Feel the energy, be inspired and learn how he made it happen with a t-shirt and a dream!
- Tapping Into Your Entrepreneurial IQ - It’s a mindset! Shatter the myths.
- You Are the Leader! - How does your leadership style affect your company culture?
- HCC’s new Minority Business Development Agency - Hear how to tap into this powerful new resource in Houston.
- 2014 Ushers in Easier Access to Capital - Houston Economic Trends Update by Amegy Bank; 2014 Changes in SBA programs by Wallis State Bank.
- Making Your First Million! Hear from a panel of entrepreneurs that started small and made it big ~ learn how they did it and how you can do the same.
- Social Media – 100 Common Mistakes - Avoid pitfalls that could stand in the way of social media success.
Access the Houston Entrepreneurial Eco-System - With support from 20 small business partners, you will be surrounded by the best resources in Houston!
- When: 8:00am-4:30pm
- Start: 5 December 2013
- End: 5 December 2013