New Jersey Immigrant Entrepreneur Awards
The Awards were created to highlight the history and academic influence of New Jersey’s immigrant contributions to New Jersey communities throughout the state. The intention of the New Jersey Immigrant Entrepreneur Awards is to bring together business groups from across the state to join in celebrating the important role of immigrants to today’s economy.
Nominations are open until September 30th. A selection committee will consist of award sponsors for each category. The committee will review each nomination and select the winners in each category among nominees that meet eligibility guidelines and are making the biggest impact.
The Award Ceremony will take place on Wednesday, November 20th from 6:30-8pm @ The Mansion at Fairleigh Dickinson University’s College at Florham Campus
Award categories include:
1. 2013 Immigrant Entrepreneur of the Year—Sponsored by Fairleigh Dickinson University
2. Nicholas Marcalus Award for Sustainability— Sponsored by American Jewish Committee
3. Caspar Wistar Award for Growth— Sponsored by Morris County Chamber
4. David Sarnoff Award for Advocacy— Sponsored by Main Street Alliance
5. Albert Einstein Award for Innovation—sponsored by Einstein’s Alley
6. Ida Rosenthal Young Entrepreneur Awards- Sponsored by the NJ Chinese American Chamber
7. George Merck Award for Neighborhood/ Community Involvement – Sponsored by the Intersect Fund
8. George Perrott Macculloch Award for Leadership- Sponsored by the Greater Monmouth County Chamber
9. Evelio Cuellar Award for Family Business- Sponsored by the Morris County Hispanic-American Chamber
- When: Wednesday, November 20th from 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Start: 20 November 2013