Social Media Made Simple
This event will be a part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week at the Nashville Business Incubation Center.In this information-packed seminar, you will discover the essential strategies and best practices a business or organization should understand to successfully get started with social media marketing.
This session will provide:
• An overview of what social media is and why it’s important;
• Insight into the various social media networks and tools: how they interact, ways to
leverage their strengths, and how to use them in your business;
• How to incorporate social media marketing into your business life without losing
• How to use these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships, and drive sales
• And more!
It's a relaxed, friendly educational session — no products will be sold, and there's no obligation. Bring your questions!
Is this seminar right for you? This two—hour seminar is suitable for anyone who wants to help their small business or organization succeed with Social Media Marketing; no technical expertise required.
- When: 9:00am - 11:00am
- Start: 21 November 2013
- End: 21 November 2013 23:59