Websites: Session 1 – Competitive, Search Engine Friendly, Social Media Connection
Understanding and maximizing Your Web Presence. This seminar addresses what you need to know about the most effective ways to use your website. We will discuss what makes a good business website design to be competitive and search engine friendly. Then we will cover what social media is best utilized for different types of businesses.
- considerations for Web site design, construction & analysis
- search Engine Optimization
- smartphone users and mobile apps
- marketing your website from within and from beyond
Who Should Attend?
- entrepreneurs/people considering starting a business
- existing business owners who want a health check up on their website
Please visit www.sbdc.psu.edu/seminar-registration.asp to register. Proof of attendance will be provided. Passport qualified event.
Brought to you by: Penn State SBDC
- When: 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Start: 20 November 2013
- End: 20 November 2013