Websites: Session 2 – Mobile and Credit Card Tools
Understanding what mobility is all about, and the use of Credit Card Tools This seminar addresses what you need to know about and who needs a Mobile website, “Mobile First” & “Responsive Web Design” as well as how the mobile Credit Card devices work and who could use them. We will discuss what makes a good business MOBILE website design to be competitive. Then we will define the types of mobile design and for which business model they work best. A demonstration of 2 types of mobile credit card devices will be provided.
- considerations for Mobile Web site design, construction & analysis
- smartphone users and mobile apps
- marketing your Mobile website
- how mobile credit card devices work
Who Should Attend?
- entrepreneurs/people considering starting a business
- existing business owners who want a health check up on their website and credit card processing
Please visit www.sbdc.psu.edu/seminar-registration.asp to register. Proof of attendance will be provided. Passport qualified event.
Brought to you by: Penn State SBDC
- When: 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Start: 20 November 2013